A conviction for an offense relating to the operation of a motor vehicle while intoxicated
- $1,000 per year for 3 years (if no conviction for an offense relating to driving while intoxicated within the preceding 36 month period)
- $1,500 per year for 3 years if second or subsequent conviction within 36 month period of first conviction.
- $2,000 per year for 3 years for first or subsequent conviction, if shown at trial that defendant’s blood alcohol concentration was 0.16 or more at the time of offense.)
A conviction for driving without a valid driver’s lines or without financial responsibility
- $250 per year, if during the preceding 36 month period the person has been convicted of an offense under Transportation Code Section 521.457, 601.191, or 601.371.
A conviction for driving without a license
- $100 per year, if during the preceding 36 month period the person has been convicted of an offense under Transportation Code Section 521.021.
Dallas criminal lawyer Constantine Anagnostis dedicates his practice to people who are facing criminal charges, with a primary emphasis on DWI, Drug Offenses, Expunction & Nondisclosure Agreements, and Occupational Driver’s License Issues. Dallas criminal lawyer Constantine G. Anagnostis understands the law, procedures, and penalties pertaining to criminal law, and will aggressively fight to protect your rights. You may call 817-229-0319 to schedule a free consultation, or submit a sample case form. At DFW Criminal Lawyers, L.L.C., we look forward to helping you.